Subscribers & patrons
To subscribe right now, just download a subscription form using the button above, and complete it either electronically or by hand. Then just return it to us via the email address or the postal address included in the form.
Patrons are a vital and highly valued part of Independent Theatre. They are subscribers who also make an additional tax deductable donation to the company but also many are involved in various aspects of the company’s work and operations from Front of House and ticketing to building sets and costume design too.
The Patron's Membership for the 2017 season is $210 per person plus a minimum additional tax-deductible donation of $100.
- a three play season ticket for $110, a complementary program for each performance and a minimum tax-deductible donation of $100.00.
- Personalised priority booking for opening nights and to all bonus events.
- Invitation to after show supper party with cast and director on all opening nights.
- Free ticket exchange, one exchange per play.
- Invitation to a themed director's briefing dinner prior to each production.
- Acknowledgement in the programme.
- Membership of the company and the right to attend and vote at the annual general meeting.
patrons briefing dinners
These are a very popular aspect of the Patrons' Programme. Rob Croser, Artistic Director, over a three course dinner and wine, presents the play in production and discuss aspects of its history, the story and its staging, and some of the actors read and perform exerts from it.
For further information on any part of the Patrons Programme, please contact the Patrons Liaison officer, Judy Chapman on (08) 8299 9155 or email her using the button above.
SUBSCRIBERS not only save on the total cost of single tickets to all 3 plays, but also receive an invitation to briefing dinners. Programmes are not included.
A subscription costs $110 per adult, or $95 per concession for all 3 plays – a saving of $30 on the cost of single ticket prices.